ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

***Disclaimer: I am not discouraging or encouraging purchase of the products discussed in this blog.***

If you don't like what I say--hire me so that you will!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Current Obsessions

TV: How I Met Your Mother.  It's a hilarious show.  If you haven't already;  check it out.  The cast is fantastic and I cannot get enough of Barney (Neil Patrick Harris).  His portrayal of a sex-crazed, suit wearing, bro code self is classic--or in his words LEGEN---wait for it  DARY!!

Sports:  Football.  I love you fantasy football. I love you Game Day.  I love you MNF.  I also enjoy the commercials featuring my favorite sport (more about those this week).  I know you signal the end of the summer but I love you regardless.

TV again: Welcome back prime time!!! I am so happy you have returned.  I feel badly that I have not had time to catch up with my DVR. But I might have to get another DVR just to keep up with all the loveliness that Thursday night has to offer.

Social Media: I have this amazing class Monday nights.  My professor challenges everything I have learned in school thus far.  

Fall: I hate the end of the summer but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE fall.  This means we get to layer clothes and wear costumes soon.  Can't wait.  Living in Chicago we appreciate every warm day we have left.

My iPhone: No, I don't have the new one, but suddenly I have fallen in madly in love.  I truly don't understand how this happened.  I wonder if BlackBerry will exist in three years??  They need to come up with something and QUICK.  Having a touch screen isn't going to cut it.  I do like the new ad campaign that they're doing.  However I don't think BBM is a strong enough value proposition to lure people by the masses to BlackBerry.  They're on a slippery slope.

Running: I have recently gotten back into the hobby and it's starting to feel great.  I have started to get the feeling that I need a good run during the day.  Exciting stuff.

Apple advertising: I love that jingle they have for the iPad.  It's super catchy and very distinct.  Apple always does an A+ marketing job and they haven't let me down....Oh, and the product is pretty awesome too.

Let's make it a great week people!!!  Also, I really enjoy your comments and hope that you continue to leave them.  I want to interact with my friends. If you have any ideas on posts please feel free to email me. 

2 comments:

  1. I am loving that you love running, and I'm loving that you are excercising!

    I'm not crazy about sports, but I know more about baseball than any other sport.

    Don't have (and don't want) an iphone, I just want the apps so I won't have to go to the computer all the time to look up what I need to find out.

    Never seen HIMYM. Didn't have time. Maybe I should catch up on it when I have time to catch up on something.

    Amazing professors are indcredible things to have. I am slightly jealous of your monday night class, seeing as how awesome your teacher is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beekie :)

    I need all the exercise support I can get!

    How...why?! I don't understand your not wanting an iPhone. It is too awesome not to have. I'm demanding you play with mine when we have lunch this week.

    I am also super excited about loving my class. I have to give Roosevelt's IMC program a massive shout out. It's incredible an haven't had a class I didn't love.

    ReplyDelete