ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

***Disclaimer: I am not discouraging or encouraging purchase of the products discussed in this blog.***

If you don't like what I say--hire me so that you will!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

He's Baaaaaccckkk!!!

The Old Spice Guy is returning!!!  As his biggest fan you know I couldn't be happier.  The creative did not disappoint as he retained his ridiculously comedic banter: calling earth a blue marble, discussing his physique, and the opportunity to preview the commercials by staring into his beautiful brown eyes. 


The commercials will hit the air in February. (That's next week!!!)  I can only wonder what else Old Spice is going to attempt this time around with Old Spice Guy. Another level of viral infused social media campaigns? Whatever happens I am relieved, because February is starting to look a lot hotter and more tolerable.

1 comment: